Wien Energie GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wien Energie GmbH (Wien Energie), a subsidiary of Wiener Stadtwerke Holding AG, is an energy utility that produces electricity and heat; and sells them through its subsidiary Wien Energie Vertrieb GmbH & Co KG. The company produces energy from various sources including solar, hydro, wind, biomass, waste incineration, co-generation, natural gas, heat storage tank, and district cooling. It provides heating, cooling and decentralized products. Wien Energie also offers waste recycling, facility management, telecommunications, and energy-related advice and services. The company supplies electricity, natural gas, and heat to farms, businesses and industrial facilities, and individuals in the Greater Vienna metropolitan area. It owns power plants in Vienna and Lower Austria; South-East Europe; and Romania. Wien Energie is headquartered in Wien, Austria.
Wien Energie GmbH Key Recent Developments
Nov 24,2017: Oberwaltersdorf wind farm to produce green electricity for 12,000 households
Jun 05,2017: BP, Eni Trading & Shipping and Wien Energie Successfully Complete BTL Group’s Interbit Energy Pilot, Additional Participants Invited To Go-To Production Phase
Feb 14,2017: BLT Group to Commence Interbit Blockchain Pilot with Wien Energie and Other Major Global Energy Companies
Dec 30,2016: Geofizyka Torun Announces New Contract For Wien Energie In Austria
Dec 30,2016: GT Announces New Contract For Wien Energie In AustriaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.