Widex AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Widex A/S (Widex) is a manufactures of hearing aids and develops wireless digital technology. The company’s hearing solutions portfolio encompasses zen therapy for relief against tinnitus; wire and receiver tip solutions; drying stations; single sided deafness; hearing aids with battery life of up to three weeks; ear bearing aids; assistive listening devices; and accessories; among others. It provides COMPASS GPS software to fit hearing aids from the Widex DREAM hearing aid series. Widex also offers pediatric portfolio that includes hearing aids for infants, and children with varying degrees of hearing loss. The company offers hearing aid devices for the ENT markets and also carries out audio-logical research. It sells broad range of products through a network of distributors and its wholly-owned subsidiaries in various countries across Europe, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific. Widex is headquartered in Vaerlose, Denmark.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Widex A/S - Key Facts
- Widex A/S - Key Employees
- Widex A/S - Key Employee Biographies
- Widex A/S - Major Products and Services
- Widex A/S - History
- Widex A/S - Company Statement
- Widex A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Widex A/S - Business Description
- Widex A/S - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Widex A/S - Strengths
- Widex A/S - Weaknesses
- Widex A/S - Opportunities
- Widex A/S - Threats
- Widex A/S - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Widex A/S, Key Facts
- Widex A/S, Key Employees
- Widex A/S, Key Employee Biographies
- Widex A/S, Major Products and Services
- Widex A/S, History
- Widex A/S, Subsidiaries
- Widex A/S, Key Competitors