Wellmont Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Wellmont Health System (WHS) is a non-profit integrated healthcare delivery system that serves tri-cities region of Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. It provides a range of healthcare services in neurology, orthopedics, cardiovascular, cancer, emergency, family medicine, childcare, diabetes, psychiatric, radiology, home care, hospice, palliative care, rehabilitation, stroke, surgical, weight loss, and women's health specialties. The organization also operate numerous ancillary facilities, including an assisted living center, a mental health clinic, home health care and hospice agencies, and outpatient centers. WHS operates though Holston Valley Medical Center, Bristol Regional Medical Center, Mountain View Regional Medical Center, Lonesome Pine Hospital, Hancock County Hospital and Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. WHS is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, the US.
Wellmont Health System Key Recent Developments
Nov 02,2016: Wellmont Proceeding with Plans to Become Sole Owner of Takoma Regional Hospital
Oct 31,2016: Wellmont Finishes Fiscal Year with Healthy Results that Position Organization for Long-Term Success
Jul 15,2016: Business Leader Chris Lee Selected as Chairman of Bristol Regional’s Board of DirectorsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.