Wellcome Trust - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wellcome Trust (Wellcome) is a charity that funds research organizations and research communities. It offers funding schemes to support individual researchers, teams and resources. The trust provides funds in areas of biomedical science, public engagement, humanities, innovations, social science, population health, and product development and applied research. It services include funding, grant management, education resources, and investment. The trust offers its education services for PhD students, post-docs and clinicians. It supports scientists, educators, innovators, and artists across the world. The trust works with partner organizations such as academia, business, governments, philanthropy, and civil society. Wellcome is headquartered in London, the UK.
Wellcome Trust Key Recent Developments
May 01,2018: $4.6M boost in search for new malaria drugs
Mar 28,2018: As the GHIT Fund Closes Out First Five Years of R&D for Lifesaving Medical Breakthroughs, It Launches Next Phase, Focusing on Access and Delivery, Bringing Total Investment to 13.2 Billion Yen (US$123 Million)
Dec 11,2017: Scientists discover new way to help nerve regeneration in spinal cord injury
Dec 08,2017: £3.9m project to support elimination of the world’s leading infectious cause of blindness
Dec 07,2017: New mental health research framework announcedReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.