Wegmans Food Markets Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. (Wegmans) is a family-owned regional supermarket chain. The company's product portfolio comprises beverages, grocery items, sea food items, bakery supplies, floral products, cosmetics, seasonal food, pharmacy products, gift cards, dairy, personal care and pastries. Wegmans runs a full-service online portal that offers recipes and meal ideas, cooking techniques, party planning information and gift ordering services. The company operates a chain of stores in the US states of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Northern Virginia, Maryland and Massachusetts. It also offers online pharmacy services and serves customers through mobile application. Wegmans is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US.
Wegmans Food Markets Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2018: Wegmans hiring 320 part-time workers for new Chantilly store
Sep 06,2017: Wegmans hiring for Chantilly store opening in mid-2018
Aug 18,2017: Wegmans announces plans to open 2-story store in 2018
Aug 16,2017: The new Wegmans in Natick is hiring 550 new employees
Aug 05,2017: Wegmans in Medford set to open in NovemberReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.