Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Waterloo Industries, Inc. (Waterloo Industries) is a supplier of tool storage products that specializes in designing, developing, producing and commercializing of tool storage products. The company's integrated manufacturing process includes injection plastic molding operations, steel slitting, small plastic parts manufacturing, and both powder coat and e coat paint processes. It also offers other products and services such as replacement parts, warranty, maintenance and repair, vehicle service and repair. Waterloo Industries sells products in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Central America. The company is an operating division of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. Waterloo Industries is headquartered in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Key Facts 5
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Key Employees 6
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - History 9
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Business Description 11
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 12
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Strengths 12
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses 13
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Opportunities 14
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Threats 15
- Waterloo Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors 16
- Section 3 – Appendix 17
- Methodology 17
- About GlobalData 17
- Contact Us 17
- Disclaimer 17
- List of Tables
- Waterloo Industries, Inc., Key Facts 5
- Waterloo Industries, Inc., Key Employees 6
- Waterloo Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
- Waterloo Industries, Inc., History 9
- Waterloo Industries, Inc., Key Competitors 16