Warner Music Group Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) is one of the world’s leading music-based content companies. It specializes in music recording and music publishing business. The company markets, distributes and licenses recorded music produced by artists in various physical formats such as CDs, vinyl and DVDs and digital formats such as streaming and downloads. WMG markets and sells recorded music through multiple channel including music specialty stores, general entertainment specialty stores, supermarkets, independent retailers and Internet, among others. The company owns and acquires rights to musical compositions, exploits and markets these compositions, and receives royalties or fees for their use. It operates through international affiliates and licensees around the world. WMG is headquartered in New York, the US.
Warner Music Group Corp. Key Recent Developments
Oct 20,2017: Warner Music Group names Mark Baker VP of Public Policy & Government Affairs
Oct 03,2017: Cameron Strang resigns from Warner Music Group board
Oct 03,2017: Warner Music Group launches new leadership at Warner Bros. Records
Sep 29,2017: Warner Music names new managing director
Sep 20,2017: Warner Music UK appoints new COO & chief transformation officerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Key Facts 5
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Key Employees 6
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 8
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Major Products and Services 10
- Warner Music Group Corp. - History 11
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
- Head Office 13
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
- Company Overview 15
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Business Description 15
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Corporate Strategy 16
- Warner Music Group Corp. - SWOT Analysis 17
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Strengths 17
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Weaknesses 18
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Opportunities 19
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Threats 20
- Warner Music Group Corp. - Key Competitors 21
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 22
- Aug 08, 2017: Warner Music Group reports net income for Q3 22
- Jul 10, 2017: Warner Music announces new president of Sire Records 23
- May 11, 2017: Warner Music announces leadership team for Firepit 24
- May 08, 2017: Warner Music Group Q2 net income increases 25
- Apr 13, 2017: WMG expands and strengthens business development team 26
- Feb 07, 2017: Warner Music Group Q1 net income decreases 27
- Feb 02, 2017: Warner Music names new executive vice president of press and media for Atlantic Records 28
- Jan 18, 2017: Elektra Records appoints new president 29
- Section 4 – Appendix 30
- Methodology 30
- About GlobalData 30
- Contact Us 30
- Disclaimer 30
- List of Tables
- Warner Music Group Corp., Key Facts 5
- Warner Music Group Corp., Key Employees 6
- Warner Music Group Corp., Key Employee Biographies 8
- Warner Music Group Corp., Major Products and Services 10
- Warner Music Group Corp., History 11
- Warner Music Group Corp., Subsidiaries 13
- Warner Music Group Corp., Key Competitors 21