The Walsh Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Walsh Group, Ltd. (Walsh Group) is a construction company. It offers general contracting, construction management, design-build, finance, and operation and outfitting services. The company’s services portfolio comprises preconstruction, designing and construction, building Information model (BIM), public-private partnerships solutions, operations and maintenance, self performance, facility activation, sustainability practices and lean construction. Walsh Group caters its services to building projects including aviation, education, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, parking, retail, residential, office and entertainment; transportation projects which include bridges, highways and transit; hydro and power; water treatment and industrial projects. The company performs its operations through its subsidiaries and regional offices across North America. Walsh Group is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
The Walsh Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2017: Walsh Group promotes Caryn Maxfield to Vice President of Strategic Projects
Nov 27,2017: The Walsh Group names Jack Brazil as Vice President of Health & Safety
Mar 07,2017: The Walsh Group welcomes Warren Johnson as Director of Business Development
Jan 11,2017: The Walsh Group welcomes Darrell Waters as Vice President of Southern California Transportation
Jan 09,2017: The Walsh Group welcomes Thomas Haag as National Director of AviationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.