Wabash Valley Power Association, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wabash Valley Power Association, Inc. (WVPA) is non-profit member-owned power generation and transmission cooperative. It provides wholesale electricity to its member distribution cooperatives. The company’s generation portfolio includes landfill gas-based, coal-fired, natural gas-fired power and wind plants. The member distribution cooperatives supply the electricity generated to homes, schools, farms, businesses and industries in the states of Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri. WVPA is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Wabash Valley Power Association, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: EDPR secures 150 MW of PPAs for a new wind farm in the US
Oct 26,2017: Wabash Valley, co-ops dedicate new arrays to launch Co-op Solar
Oct 26,2017: WVPA Joins in Meadow Lake Wind Farm Dedication
Oct 10,2017: EDP Renewables, Hoosier Energy, Wabash Valley Power Add 100 Megawatts of Wind Energy to the Grid
Apr 27,2017: Wabash Valley Power board of directors elects executive team for 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.