WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc (WEX), a subsidiary of CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc., is a clinical stage biotechnology company that focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and commercialization of drugs for pain management. The company develops a new class of non-opioid analgesics utilizing its proprietary platform technology TTX (Tetrodotoxin or TTX). TTX is a non-peptide neurotoxin, non-addictive alternative to opioids, and a sodium channel blocker. WEX’s clinical candidates include TEC-006 and TTX-CINP-201. TEC-006 is being studied for the treatment of moderate to severe cancer related pain and TTX-CINP-201 is being developed for moderate to severe neuropathic pain caused by chemotherapy in patients with cancer. WEX is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Facts
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Employees
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Major Products and Services
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - History
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Business Description
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Strengths
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Weaknesses
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Opportunities
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Threats
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Facts
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Employees
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc, Major Products and Services
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc, History
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Competitors