Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co KG (Voith Hydro), a division of Voith GmbH & Co KGaA, is a supplier of equipment, technologies and services for hydropower plants. Its products include generators, turbines, pump-turbines, pumps, shut-off valves, and plant automation and modernization products. Voith Hydro provides consulting, engineering, erection, and commissioning; modernization, and rehabilitation of existing hydropower plants; and equipment installation and services for hydropower plants. The company has production facilities in Asia, Europe, North and South America. Voith Hydro is headquartered in Heidenheim an der Brenz, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co KG Key Recent Developments
Sep 30,2019: Moog and Voith intend to establish a strategic partnership
Sep 25,2019: More efficient, safer and with lower emissions: Voith launches new infrared emitter HelioX on the market
Sep 18,2019: Hufenbecher appointed to supervisory bodies of Voith Group
Sep 05,2019: Voith and CRRC Corporation Limited to form strategic cooperation for Electric Mobility
May 23,2019: Voith successfully participated in the World Hydropower Congress 2019Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.