Voith GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Voith Gmbh (Voith) is an engineering company that manufactures and distributes machinery and related products for various markets. It operates business through Voith Paper, Voith Hydro, Voith Turbo and Voith Digital Solutions. The company offers hydro power components for the paper manufacturing process, mechanical, hydrodynamic, and electronic drive; and braking systems for road, rail, marine, and industrial applications. It caters to a diversify market which includes automotive, cement, chemicals and petrochemicals, commercial vehicles, construction industry, food and beverages, tobacco, hydropower, marine technology, mechanical engineering, mining, nonwovens and textiles, oil and gas industry, paper, power plants–thermal, rail vehicles, recycling, steel industry, test engineering, and wind energy. Its operations are spread across Asia, Australia, North America, Europe, Central and South America, and Africa. Voith is headquartered in Heidenheim, Germany.
Voith GmbH Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2017: Voith completes modernization of Mucomir hydroelectric power station in Scotland
Dec 11,2017: Voith provides knowledge in hydropower technology to local people
Dec 07,2017: Strengthened by a good fiscal year, Voith enters new phase of growth
Oct 06,2017: Voith at HYDRO 2017: Efficiency increases and better availability thanks to HyService and digital solutions
Sep 18,2017: Succession at the top of Voith Group decidedReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.