Vitol Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vitol Group (Vitol) is a trader of energy and commodities . The group trades in crude oil, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, jet fuel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas, naphtha, coal, power, carbon, chemicals, ethanol, methanol, and non-ferrous metals. The group has energy assets globally including storage assets; refining assets; and Shell-branded downstream businesses in Australia and some African countries. The group also has interests in oil and gas assets in West Africa, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East and the US. Its customer base includes national oil companies, multinationals, industrial and chemical companies and airline companies. Globally, the group operates through offices on six continents . Vitol is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Vitol Group Key Recent Developments
Apr 20,2017: Vitol And Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore sign multi-year supply agreement
Apr 10,2017: Bangladesh Issues Tender To Sell 170,000 Barrels Naphtha
Mar 27,2017: Vitol, Trafigura Win Tender To Buy 200,000 Tonnes Of ESPO Blend From Surgutneftegaz
Mar 26,2017: NOC Warns Oil Market Against Illegal Contracts
Feb 22,2017: Roseneft Awards Sell Tender For Urals Crude To Vitol And Galaxy EnergyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.