Virgin Money plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Virgin Money plc (Virgin Money), a subsidiary of Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc, offers retail banking services including savings, current accounts, mortgages and cards,. Its savings products include current, individual savings accounts (ISAs), e-saver accounts, fixed rate bond, young saver accounts, and essential current account. Its mortgage products include residential and buy-to-let mortgages for first time buyers, existing customers, custom built homes, and shared ownerships. Virgin Money offers credit cards for balance transfers, money transfers, purchases and travel. Virgin Money is headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, the UK.
Virgin Money plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2018: Virgin Money Confirms Ex-HSBC Executive Dorner As New Chair
Jul 25,2017: Virgin Money Group H1 income increases
Jul 25,2017: Virgin Money chairman to step down
Feb 28,2017: Virgin Money Group reports 2016 resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.