Virgin Money PLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Virgin Money PLC (Virgin Money), a subsidiary of Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc, is a provider of banking and other financial solutions. It offers a range of accounts such as current, business accounts, and savings; residential mortgages for buy-to-let, first time buyers, home movers, and remortgaging; and credit and prepaid cards. The company provides investment products, financial planning, pensions, travel money, and international remittance solutions. It also offers insurance for life, travel, and pet. The company operates through a network of stores, customer lounges, intermediaries, contact centers, as well as, digital channels in the UK. Virgin Money is headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, the UK.
Virgin Money PLC Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018 Virgin Money reports half year 2018 results Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Virgin Money PLC - Key Facts
- Virgin Money PLC - Key Employees
- Virgin Money PLC - Major Products and Services
- Virgin Money PLC - History
- Virgin Money PLC - Company Statement
- Virgin Money PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Virgin Money PLC - Business Description
- Virgin Money PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Virgin Money PLC - Strengths
- Virgin Money PLC - Weaknesses
- Virgin Money PLC - Opportunities
- Virgin Money PLC - Threats
- Virgin Money PLC - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 26, 2018: Virgin Money reports half year 2018 results
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Virgin Money PLC, Key Facts
- Virgin Money PLC, Key Employees
- Virgin Money PLC, Major Products and Services
- Virgin Money PLC, History
- Virgin Money PLC, Other Locations
- Virgin Money PLC, Key Competitors