Virgin Media Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Virgin Media Inc. (Virgin Media), is a subsidiary of Liberty Global Plc, is a communication and media services provider that offers various services such as internet, telephony and television. It offers broadband internet services including internet streaming video service, video on demand, recording, and real-time television services through TiVo. The company also offers broadband repair services, safety and security solutions. Virgin Media provides TV on demand, SD and HD TV, multi-room, and multi room streaming and recording solutions through an agreement with Sky plc and BT Group Plc. It offers fixed line and mobile services through pre-paid and post-paid subscriptions. Virgin Media also offers broadband and Internet, site to site connectivity, VPN, telephony, security and remote working, business network services, call center solutions, and cloud and data center services. The company caters to residential, business, enterprise, local government, healthcare, education, and commercial sectors primarily in metropolitan areas of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Virgin Media headquartered in New York, the US.
Virgin Media Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2018: Virgin Media Adds 118,000 More Premises in Q2; Revenue Up by 4.1%
Aug 02,2018: Nearly 800 jobs to be lost as Virgin Media confirms Swansea call centre closure
Jun 28,2018: Liberty Global appoints Lutz Schüler as chief operating officer of Virgin Media
Aug 08,2017: Virgin Media reports preliminary Q2 2017 results
Jun 30,2017: Virgin Media cuts 250 jobs amid £3bn Project Lightning cockup falloutReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.