Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Verizon Telematics, Inc. (Verizon Telematics) is a telematics services company. It provides a broad range of real-time voice and data communication services and applications for use in vehicles. The company classifies its major products and services into three categories, Aftermarket solutions, Fleet solutions and White Label Products. Its In-Drive solutions include aftermarket solutions that offer safety and diagnostic telematics services for vehicles. Networkfleet offers wireless fleet management services that enhance fleet operating efficiency by reducing fuel consumption, maintenance expenses and vehicle emissions. White label products consist of premier suite of telematics services. It also offers a wide portfolio of location-based services for consumers, manufacturers, fleets and dealers through two-way wireless connectivity. The company has offices in California, the US, and Asa, Sweden. Verizon Telematics is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc. and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Key Facts
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - History
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Company Statement
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Business Description
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Strengths
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Opportunities
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Threats
- Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Verizon Telematics, Inc., Key Facts
- Verizon Telematics, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Verizon Telematics, Inc., History
- Verizon Telematics, Inc., Key Competitors