Veridian Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Veridian Corporation (Veridian) is an electricity utility. Through its affiliated companies, it generates and distributes electricity; and provides energy services. The company serves residential and business customers in east-central Ontario. Veridian develops and distributes various programs and services to promote energy conservation. Its conservation programs provide customers with year-round tools, incentives and tips to help save energy, manage electricity costs and contribute to a culture of conservation. The company is jointly owned by City of Pickering, Town of Ajax, Municipality of Clarington, and City of Belleville. Veridian is headquartered in Ajax, Ontario, Canada.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Veridian Corporation - Key Facts
- Veridian Corporation - Key Employees
- Veridian Corporation - Key Operational Employees
- Veridian Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Veridian Corporation - History
- Veridian Corporation - Company Statement
- Veridian Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Veridian Corporation - Business Description
- Veridian Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Veridian Corporation - Strengths
- Veridian Corporation - Weaknesses
- Veridian Corporation - Opportunities
- Veridian Corporation - Threats
- Veridian Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Veridian Corporation, Key Facts
- Veridian Corporation, Key Employees
- Veridian Corporation, Key Operational Employees
- Veridian Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Veridian Corporation, History
- Veridian Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Veridian Corporation, Key Competitors