"Vattenfall AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vattenfall AB (Vattenfall) is a state-owned energy company that generates, distributes and sells electricity and heat. It is one of the leading generators of electricity and heat in Europe. The company also conducts the sale of gas and energy trading. Vattenfall generates power through various sources of energy including wind, nuclear, hydro, natural gas, solar, coal, biomass and waste. The company serves households, businesses, electricity and gas customers. It has operational presence in Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK, which are its major markets. Vattenfall is headquartered in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
Vattenfall AB Key Recent Developments
Mar 28,2017: Vattenfall’s Annual and Sustainability Report 2016: “Power Climate Smarter Living”
Mar 15,2017: Vattenfall and Preem to work on large scale biofuel project in Sweden
Mar 07,2017: Vattenfall supports major battery production project in Sweden
Feb 27,2017: The Swedish Energy Agency is investing heavily in a carbon-dioxide-free steel industry
Feb 22,2017: Carbon Trust OWA to challenge jacket foundation fatigue standards
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company."