- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- VOCO GmbH - Key Facts 5
- VOCO GmbH - Key Employees 6
- VOCO GmbH - Major Products and Services 7
- VOCO GmbH - History 9
- VOCO GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- VOCO GmbH - Business Description 11
- VOCO GmbH - Corporate Strategy 12
- VOCO GmbH - SWOT Analysis 13
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
- VOCO GmbH - Strengths 13
- VOCO GmbH - Weaknesses 14
- VOCO GmbH - Opportunities 15
- VOCO GmbH - Threats 16
- VOCO GmbH - Key Competitors 17
- Section 3 – Appendix 18
- Methodology 18
- About GlobalData 18
- Contact Us 18
- Disclaimer 18
- List of Tables
- VOCO GmbH, Key Facts 5
- VOCO GmbH, Key Employees 6
- VOCO GmbH, Major Products and Services 7
- VOCO GmbH, History 9
- VOCO GmbH, Subsidiaries 10
- VOCO GmbH, Key Competitors 17
VOCO GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
VOCO GmbH (VOCO) is a manufacturer of dental devices. The company’s product portfolio comprises fissure sealants, desensitizers, bleaching agents, liners, composites, bonding agents, glass ionomer cements, temporaries, composite inlays, devices, cleaning agents, small appliances and disposables. VOCO offers its products under brand names such as Remin, Admira, IonoStar, Futurabond, Vococid, QuickMix and GrandioSO, among others. It partners with universities and research institutes globally for development of its products. The company markets and supplies these products to dental practitioners across the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific through subsidiaries and distributors. VOCO is headquartered in Cuxhaven, Saxony, Germany.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.