Uranium One Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Uranium One Inc (Uranium One) is a mining and mineral exploration company that extracts uranium through in situ recovery mining method. Through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, the company mines, produces, procures, and sells uranium. The company has interests in various mines in Kazakhstan, the US, and Tanzania. In Kazakhstan it holds interests in South Inkai, Karatau, Akbastau, Akdala, Zarechnoye, and Kharasan mines. Uranium One owns Willow Creek mine in the US. It also has operational interests in the Mkuju River uranium development project in southern Tanzania. Uranium One is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Uranium One Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 19,2017: Minister of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of Argentina Lino Baranao Visited the Russian-Kazakhstan Uranium Enterprise
Sep 11,2017: Uranium One opened a trading company
Aug 15,2017: Uranium One Inc.’s adjusted net earnings for the six months 2017 amounted to $30.3 million
Jun 13,2017: Kazatomprom and Uranium One signed a Memorandum on cooperation in the automation of industrial processes
May 22,2017: Uranium One Inc. Sums Up Q1 2017 ResultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.