University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is a health care provider organization. It is a non-profit health care firm comprising a wide network of hospitals, clinics, and long-term care, rehabilitation and retirement facilities. The company offers several services such as commercial, medicare, medical assistance, behavioral health, employee assistance and workers compensation products. UPMC offers heart, liver, kidney transplantation services through its Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute. It provides behavioral health care services through Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic (WPIC) and offers several health plans. The organization’s operations are spread across countries including Germany, China, Lithuania, Japan, Italy, Russia, Colombia, Kazakhstan, Singapore, India, and Myanmar. UPMC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Key Recent Developments
Oct 17,2018: UPMC Susquehanna to expand 2 hospitals in $115M renovation
Oct 08,2018: UPMC Hamot breaks ground on $111M patient tower
Oct 08,2018: UPMC opens new cancer center in Italy
Sep 27,2018: UPMC Health Plan and Boehringer Ingelheim Announce Innovative Value-Based Agreement
Sep 27,2018: UPMC Health Plan and Boehringer Ingelheim Announce Innovative Value-Based AgreementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.