United States Electrophysiology Procedures Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, United States Electrophysiology Procedures Outlook to 2021, provides key procedures data on the United States Electrophysiology Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segment - Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology based models to estimate and forecast the procedure volumes. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the procedure volumes.
Reasons to buy
- United States Electrophysiology Procedures volumes by segment - Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures.
- Projections for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- Develop business and investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
Table 1: Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States, Historic, 2007-2014 Table 2: Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States, Forecast, 2014-2021 Table 3: Total Number of Primary Research Participants, Cardiovascular Devices Market, by Country 1.2 List of FiguresFigure 1: Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States, Historic, 2007-2014 Figure 2: Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States, Forecast, 2014-2021 Figure 3: GlobalData Epidemiology-Based Forecasting Model Figure 4: GlobalData Capital Equipment-Based Forecasting Model Figure 5: Primary Interviews by Participant Type (%)
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 What Is This Report About?
- 2.2 Definitions of Procedures Covered in the Report
- 3 Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States
- 3.1 Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States, 2007-2014
- 3.2 Electrophysiology Ablation Procedures, United States, 2014-2021
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Research Methodology
- 4.1.1 Coverage
- 4.1.2 Secondary Research
- 4.1.3 Primary Research
- 4.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting
- 4.1.5 Company Share Analysis
- 4.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis
- 4.2 Expert Panel
- 4.3 GlobalData Consulting
- 4.4 Contact Us
- 4.5 Disclaimer
- 1.1 List of Tables