The UK Jewellery Market, 2017-2022
The UK Jewellery Market, 2017-2022, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market (including forecasts up to 2022), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
The UK jewellery market will grow by £687m over the next five years, with the watch category expected to continue to outperform total sector growth out to 2022. Although still the most popular channel for jewellery shopping, multi-brand specialists, such as H.Samuel and Argos, are set to experience a share decline over the next five years as they fail to appeal to international tourists and remain dependent on domestic demand.
Reasons to buy
- Almost one third of all consumers in the UK purchased fine jewellery or a watch in the first nine months of 2017.
- Pandora has continued to extend its lead over rivals, with its share forecast to rise 0.3 percentage points in 2017.
- Luxury department stores and single-brand specialists will grow channel share in 2017 thanks to a rise in luxury-seeking international shoppers.
- While white and yellow gold are becoming more popular, silver continues to be the most purchased material and will maintain appeal as we move into 2018 due to its affordability.
- Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the jewellery market and its subcategories.
- Discover how drivers of jewellery purchases differ between genders and age groups to understand how best to ignite spending among your core customer base.
- Identify worthy online investment cases for your brand in order to better leverage the e-commerce channel.
- Consider how to encourage self-treating in occasion-less months between April and October in order to minimise dependency on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
- The hot issues
- What people buy
- Where people shop
- How & why people shop