UGL Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
UGL Ltd (UGL), a subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited, is a construction and engineering company. It offers a wide range of services including engineering, construction, fabrication, manufacturing, commissioning, operations, maintenance, supply chain and technical services, decommissioning and asset management. The company also offers drafting services, overhaul, project delivery, logistics, security, implementation, and refurbishments and upgrades and other services. It caters rail, transport and technology systems, power, water, oil and gas, chemical, and defense sectors. The company carries out its operations through its subsidiaries and offices spread across Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. UGL is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
UGL Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 13,2018: Kidston renewable energy hub ramping up to full capacity
Dec 15,2017: CIMIC companies recognised for Excellence in Digital Engineering
Dec 12,2017: Genex Appoints UGL as Preferred EPC Contractor for the 270mw Kidston Solar Two Project
Oct 02,2017: CIMIC’S UGL awarded $133m Bannerton solar park contract
Sep 15,2017: Cape's contract extended for Karratha Gas Plant Life Extension ProgramReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.