Tyser & Co Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tyser & Co Limited (Tysers), a subsidiary of Hawkes Bay Holdings Limited, is an insurance and reinsurance brokerage company. The company offers a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to individuals and businesses. It offers insurance products for corporate and commercial risk, construction risk, environmental liability, professional risk, property owners, travel, motor, art, antiques and jewelry, and automotive. Tysers also provides treaty reinsurance, facultative reinsurance, international property and casualty insurance, international construction insurance, aviation insurance, marine insurance, cargo insurance, energy insurance, war and terrorism insurance, accident health and contingency insurance, transportation insurance, professional liability insurance, and political risk and credit insurance. The company has presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Tysers is headquartered in London, the UK.
Tyser & Co Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 13,2017: Hawkes Bay and Tyser announce departure of group CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.