Tunstall Americas - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Tunstall Americas, a subsidiary of Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd, supplies connected healthcare products and services to clinicians, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies. The company’s products include personal emergency response systems or connected care medical alert systems; mobile safety devices; cellular personal emergency response systems; fall detection pendants; personalized adherence devices; medication reminder and dispensing systems; and telehealth products. Tunstall Americas offers an integrated connected care platform that spans sensor technology; medication reminder devices; professional care counselors and safety monitoring services and virtual contact center services. It has connected care monitoring centers in Long Island City, New York; Pawtucket, Rhode Island; and Newington, Connecticut. Tunstall Americas is headquartered in New York, the US.
Tunstall Americas Key Recent Developments
Nov 16,2017: Tunstall and TELUS Health to offer Canadian patients improved healthcare access through advanced technology
Oct 31,2017: Tunstall and noHold Collaborate to Create a Virtual Assistant for Smart HubReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Tunstall Americas - Key Facts
- Tunstall Americas - Key Employees
- Tunstall Americas - Major Products and Services
- Tunstall Americas - History
- Tunstall Americas - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tunstall Americas - Business Description
- Tunstall Americas - Corporate Strategy
- Tunstall Americas - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tunstall Americas - Strengths
- Tunstall Americas - Weaknesses
- Tunstall Americas - Opportunities
- Tunstall Americas - Threats
- Tunstall Americas - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Nov 16, 2017: Tunstall and TELUS Health to offer Canadian patients improved healthcare access through advanced technology
- Oct 31, 2017: Tunstall and noHold Collaborate to Create a Virtual Assistant for Smart Hub
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Tunstall Americas, Key Facts
- Tunstall Americas, Key Employees
- Tunstall Americas, Major Products and Services
- Tunstall Americas, History
- Tunstall Americas, Other Locations
- Tunstall Americas, Subsidiaries
- Tunstall Americas, Key Competitors