Tuas Power Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tuas Power Ltd (Tuas Power), a subsidiary of Huaneng Power International Inc, is an electricity generation company that provides energy solutions and multi-utilities and environmental services. The company generates, trades and distributes electricity. Its generation portfolio includes five combined cycle power plants and one steam power plant. It provides services through subsidiaries, namely, TP Utilities Pte Ltd, Tuas Power Generation Pte Ltd., Tuas Power Supply Pte Ltd, TPGS Green Energy Pte Ltd and TP Asset Management Pte Ltd. The company supplies utilities such as steam, high-grade industrial water, demineralised water and waste water treatment services; and also provides solid industrial waste treatment through its waste-to-resource plant in Tuas. Tuas Power is headquartered in Singapore.
Tuas Power Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 27,2017: Tuas Power-ST Marine Consortium Named Preferred Bidder For Singapore’s 5th Desalination PlantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Tuas Power Ltd - Key Facts
- Tuas Power Ltd - Key Employees
- Tuas Power Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Tuas Power Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Tuas Power Ltd - History
- Tuas Power Ltd - Company Statement
- Tuas Power Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tuas Power Ltd - Business Description
- Tuas Power Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tuas Power Ltd - Strengths
- Tuas Power Ltd - Weaknesses
- Tuas Power Ltd - Opportunities
- Tuas Power Ltd - Threats
- Tuas Power Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Tuas Power Ltd, Key Facts
- Tuas Power Ltd, Key Employees
- Tuas Power Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Tuas Power Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Tuas Power Ltd, History
- Tuas Power Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Tuas Power Ltd, Key Competitors