Trina Solar Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Trina Solar Ltd (Trina Solar) is a vertically-integrated solar power products manufacturer. The company manufactures a wide variety of PV modules, both monocrystalline and multicrystalline; ingots, wafers, cells and solar modules. The company also designs, constructs, sells and operates solar power projects in China and overseas. Trina Solar sells and markets its products in various European counties including Germany, Spain and Italy. It also operates in emerging PV markets such as France, the US, South Korea, India, Israel, Japan, Australia and China. The company sells its products to distributors, wholesalers and PV system integrators worldwide. Trina Solar is headquartered in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Trina Solar Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2018: Trina Solar Launches New Smart PV Solution
Feb 14,2018: Trina Solar Announces New Efficiency Record of 25.04% for Large-area IBC Mono-crystalline Silicon Solar Cell
Feb 07,2018: GRS ends successfully the rooftop installation of the Multiplaza Mall, in El Salvador
Jan 29,2018: Trina Solar 2017 Global Modules Shipment over 9 GW
Jan 29,2018: Trina Solar 2017 Global Modules Shipment over 9 GWReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.