Trek 2000 International Ltd. (5AB) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Trek 2000 International Ltd (Trek) is a provider of advanced solutions for the digital industry. Trek offers a comprehensive range of interactive consumer, wireless, antipiracy, compression and encryption solutions. Its product portfolio comprises USB flash drives, SD cards, wireless cameras, patient alert systems, Wi-Fi cameras and hard disk drives, among others. The company offers customized solutions related to firmware and modules, besides software solutions, power management solutions, microcontroller solutions and medical technology. It also provides licenses for its patented technologies and trademarks. Trek operates through offices in the US, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Netherlands, China, the UK, Vietnam, Indonesia and Japan. Trek is headquartered in Singapore.
Trek 2000 International Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 09,2017: Trek reports 67.9% increase in net profit to US$1.2 million for 1Q2017 as core ICS segment fuels growth
Mar 28,2017: Trek achieves record US$165.7 million revenue for FY 2016 as interactive consumer solutions segment gains traction
Jan 06,2017: Trek 2000 International appoints Tan Kuok Keong as CFO
Oct 31,2016: Trek 2000's finance director down steps downReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.