Trafigura Group Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Trafigura Group Pte Ltd (Trafigura), a subsidiary of Trafigura Beheer B.V., is an commodity trading and logistics company. Its operations include trading of physical commodities, shipping and chartering, and asset management. The company sources, stores, blends, and delivers a range of raw materials, including oil and refined products and metals and minerals to its clients. Trafigura trades and invests in non-ferrous concentrates, refined metals, bulk commodities such as coal and iron ore, and crude and petroleum products. It also invests in assets such as storage terminals, service stations, metal warehouses and mines. Trafigura provides asset management services through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Galena Asset Management. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and Africa. Trafigura is headquartered in Singapore.
Trafigura Group Pte Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 13,2018 Buru Energy provides operations update
Dec 06,2018 Petrobras to invest $84.1bn to enhance production in Brazil
Dec 03,2018 Hibiscus provides corporate and business update
Nov 23,2018 Trafigura bails out Nyrstar with $650m financing deal
Nov 19,2018 The dawn of offshore mega-terminalsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.