Tourism Board Marketing Index
GlobalData's Tourism Board Marketing Index, measures the marketing efforts of 100 tourism boards around the world.
The Tourism Board Marketing Index provides an insight into the individual marketing performance of different tourist boards. To compile the rankings, a host of direct and indirect indicators are taken into consideration such as the effectiveness of marketing to attract tourists, the ratio of social media followers to international arrivals and the quality of the design of tourism boards' webpages. The report includes both regional and global rankings that assist stakeholders in the industry to rate the effectiveness of different marketing strategies.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The tourist board of New Zealand is ranked first in the world in terms of marketing performance, followed by the one of the United Aarab Emirates and Mauritius.
- Ten out of the top 25 ranking tourist boards in the world are European.
- The report is an effective tool for policymakers and businesses to assess the performance of the marketing campaigns of tourist boards across the globe.
- The index breaks down the marketing performance of tourist boards into different factors, providing an insight into potential areas of improvement.
- Both the regional and global rankings allow for cross-country comparisons, enabling the reader to identify the best-practices in the field, and hence strengthen or alternate their marketing efforts accordingly.
- World Outlook
- Global Top 25 Ranking
- Middle East & Africa
- The Americas
- Successful Marketing Campaigns