Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc. (TPRI) a subsidiary of Total S.A, is a downstream refining and petrochemical company. It is a major producer of polypropylene, polystyrene, styrene, base chemicals, polyethylene, transportation fuels and other petroleum-based products in the US. It serves various markets including packaging, agriculture, consumer goods, industrial, and infrastructure and construction. The company has three petrochemical plants, Bayport HDPE Plant, La Porte PP Plant in Texas and Styrenics Complex in Louisiana, and Port Arthur refinery in Texas. It also has a research and development center in La Porte, Texas. TPRI is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 06,2017: Total Reports Emissions At Port Arthur, Texas, Refinery
Aug 07,2017: Total Reports Flaring At Port Arthur, Texas, Refinery
May 12,2017: Total Reports Sulfur Emissions Second Time At Texas
Mar 28,2017: CB&I Awarded Contract For Total Ethane Cracker Project
Mar 02,2017: Total Develops A New Grade Of HDPE For Thermoforming ApplicationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.