Tomey Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Tomey Corporation (Tomey) is a designer, producer and distributor of a wide range of ophthalmic diagnostic devices in the areas of specular microscopy, refraction, tonometry, ultrasound, corneal topography, optical coherence tomography and electrophysiology. The company’s portfolio encompasses interferometry devices, b scan devices, specular microscopes, biometers, corneal topographers, refractive keratometers, tonometers, and lensmeters. Tomey has a manufacturing facility in Nagoya, Japan. The company sells its products to eye care professionals through its subsidiaries and distributor network in the Americas, Asia, Oceania, CIS, the Middle East and Africa and Europe. It has subsidiaries in Phoenix, Arizona, the US; Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany; and Wuxi, Jiangsu, China. Tomey is headquartered in Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Japan.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Tomey Corporation - Key Facts
- Tomey Corporation - Key Employees
- Tomey Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Tomey Corporation - History
- Tomey Corporation - Company Statement
- Tomey Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tomey Corporation - Business Description
- Tomey Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Tomey Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tomey Corporation - Strengths
- Tomey Corporation - Weaknesses
- Tomey Corporation - Opportunities
- Tomey Corporation - Threats
- Tomey Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Tomey Corporation, Key Facts
- Tomey Corporation, Key Employees
- Tomey Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Tomey Corporation, History
- Tomey Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Tomey Corporation, Key Competitors