Tobacco Company Profile - RNTA, 2018
Tobacco Company Profile - RNTA, 2018, is an analytical company report by GlobaData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption.
Régie Nationale des Tabacs et des Allumettes (RNTA) was legally established in 1964, and is a state-owned enterprise operating a monopoly over the manufacture and sale of tobacco products and matches in Tunisia. RNTA achieved reduced domestic sales, forecasted at 7.4 billion pieces in 2017. Two of its most important brands are 20 Mars and Cristal.
Reasons to buy
- RNTA controls the local leaf tobacco growing and processing industry and is also involved in the production of cigars and snuff, as well as cigarettes.
- RNTA achieved reduced domestic sales, forecasted at 7.4 billion pieces in 2017.
- Two of its most important brands are 20 Mars and Cristal.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Key Company Facts
- 3. Corporate Structure
- 3.1. Ownership
- 3.2. Organization
- 4. Financial Highlights
- 5. Cigarette Business Review
- 5.1. Overview
- 5.2. Tunisia
- 5.3. International Markets
- 6. Other Tobacco Interests
- 7. Company Strengths, Strategies & Performance
- 8. Appendix
- 8.1. What is this Report About?
- 8.2. Time Frame
- 8.3. Product Category Coverage
- 8.4. Methodology
- 8.5. About GlobalData
- 8.6. Disclaimer
- 8.7. Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Company Facts
- Table 2: RNTA: Turnover Trends, Millions of Tunisian Dinars (DT) and US$, 2007, 2009-2012
- Table 3: RNTA: Financial projection, 2016-2020
- Table 4: RNTA: Revenue Breakdown, % Value Share, 2009 & 2012
- Table 5: RNTA: Global Cigarette Sales & Share Development, 2000-2017
- Table 6: RNTA: Market Size, Company Share & Sales Volumes, 2007-2017
- Table 7: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, Million Pieces, 2009, 2010 & 2013
- Table 8: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, % Share, 2009, 2010 & 2013
- Table 9: RNTA: Brand Shares, % Share, 2006-2012
- Table 10: Price List, 2014
- Table 11: Cigarette Prices, TND Pack, August 2015
- Table 12: Cigars: Brand Portfolio, 2018
- Table 13: Pipe Tobacco: Brand Portfolio, 2018
- Table 14: Smokeless Tobacco: Brand Portfolio, 2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RNTA: Corporate Structure
- Figure 2: Methodology
- Figure 3: GlobalData at a Glance