Tobacco Company Profile - Liggett-Vector
Tobacco Company Profile - Liggett-Vector is an analytical company report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption.
Liggett-Vector operates as a conventional tobacco business primarily selling cigarettes in the US. The company is the fourth largest cigarette manufacturer in the US and its conventional cigarette business generated annual sales of 8.7 billion pieces in 2015. With no foreign operations, at present the company only operates in the discount sector of the US market.
Reasons to buy
- The company's conventional cigarette business generated annual sales of 8.7 billion pieces in 2015, equivalent to the 0.152% of the global market.
- It is the fourth largest cigarette manufacturer in the US, with a 3.3% market share in 2015.
- It has no foreign operations at present.
- The company only operates in the discount sector of the US market, but it also supplies a number of private label and partner brands to various convenience chains in the US.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Key Company Facts
- 3. Corporate Structure
- 3.1. Ownership
- 3.2. Organisation
- 4. Financial Highlights
- 5. Cigarette Business Review
- 5.1. Overview
- 5.2. US
- 5.3. International Markets
- 6. Company Strengths, Strategies & Performance
- 7. Appendix
- 7.1. What is this Report About?
- 7.2. Time Frame
- 7.3. Product Category Coverage
- 7.4. Methodology
- 7.5. About GlobalData
- 7.6. Disclaimer
- 7.7. Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Company Facts
- Table 2: Vector Group Ltd: Financial Highlights, US$000, 2006-2016
- Table 3: Vector Group Ltd: Consolidated Balance Sheet, US$000, 2006-2015
- Table 4: Liggett-Vector: Global Cigarette Sales & Share Development, Billion Pieces, 2000-2015
- Table 5: Market Size, Company Share & Sales Volumes, 2000-2016
- Table 6: Leading Manufacturer Shares by Price Segment, Billion Pieces, 2000-2015
- Table 7: Leading Manufacturer Shares by Price Segment, % Sector Volume, 2000-2015
- Table 8: Market Shares of Leading Discount Brand Families, % Sector Volume, 2000-2015
- Table 9: Liggett/Vector: Major Brand Volumes, Million Pieces, 2001-2015
- Table 10: Liggett/Vector: Major Brand Volumes, % Volume, 2001-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Methodology 32
- Figure 2: GlobalData at a glance 34