Tidewater Holdings Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Tidewater Holdings Inc (Tidewater) is a multi-commodity transportation and terminal company. It operates barge transportation and terminal network on the Columbia & Snake River system. The company transports a wide range of cargo including grain, petroleum products, wood products, liquid and dry fertilizers, and all types of containerized freight through a network of ports, terminals and grain elevators throughout the river system. It provides intermodal connections to railroads, highways and other pipelines throughout the Pacific Northwest. It’s operating area spans across the Columbia Snake River system extending from the Port of Astoria on the Oregon coast to the inland Port of Lewiston in Idaho. The company also offers onshore and offshore cleaning and waste transportation services to the marine and industrial business markets. Tidewater is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, the US.
Tidewater Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 12,2018: Tidewater reports results for three months ended September 30 2018
Jul 18,2018: Tidewater agrees merger with GulfMark OffshoreReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Key Operational Employees
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - History
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Business Description
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Strengths
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Threats
- Tidewater Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Nov 12, 2018: Tidewater reports results for three months ended September 30 2018
- Jul 18, 2018: Tidewater agrees merger with GulfMark Offshore
- Section 4 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Operational Employees
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, History
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Competitors