Thai Oil Public Co Ltd (TOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Thai Oil Public Co Ltd (TOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Thai Oil Public Co Ltd (Thai Oil), is an integrated energy company. It is one of the largest independent petroleum refineries and suppliers of petroleum products in Thailand. It operates the largest single-site refinery in the Chonburi province. Thai Oil along with its subsidiaries specializes in crude oil refining, lube base and petrochemicals production, and transportation of petroleum and chemical products. Its product portfolio includes gasoline, jet fuel, diesel, kerosene, fuel oil, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), paraxylene, benzene, toluene, mixed xylene, lube base oil, and bitumen, among others. The company also generates and distributes power. Thai Oil is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Thai Oil Public Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 11,2021: Thai Oil Public Submission of Financial Statements and MD&A for the first quarter year 2021
Apr 23,2021: Thai Oil Public Appoints Director and Board Committee members
Apr 21,2021: Thai Oil Public Disclosure of Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Feb 21,2021: Thaioil is recognized as world-class leader in sustainability performance in oil and gas refining and marketing industry for the seventh consecutive year at the S&P Global sustainability award 2021
Feb 15,2021: Thai Oil: Submission of financial statements and MD&A for fourth quarter year 2020 and year 2020
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook