Texas Health Resources - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Texas Health Resources (THR) is a nonprofit health care organization, which provides healthcare services. It is one of the largest nonprofit healthcare delivery systems operating in the US and also the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. The organization focuses on providing health and hospice, physical therapy and rehabilitation, heart and vascular, diabetes and cancer services, among others. It offers services through its acute care hospitals, rehabilitation centers, behavioral health hospitals and centers, outpatient and surgery centers. THR operates healthcare facilities in the Dallas Fort Worth and North Texas regions.. It also provides clinical studies management, medical device testing, and medical training services through its Texas Health's Research and Education Institute. THR is headquartered in Arlington, Texas, the US.
Texas Health Resources Key Recent Developments
Jan 02,2018: Joseph DeLeon Named President of Texas Health Fort Worth
Dec 07,2017: Expanded Emergency Department Opens at Texas Health Alliance
Dec 01,2017: Bluetooth Technology Facilitates Interactive Patient Care
Nov 02,2017: Texas Health Allen Earns Level IV Trauma Redesignation
Sep 21,2017: Texas Health Receives Grant to Benefit Underserved WomenReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.