Texas Children's Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Texas Children's Hospital (Texas Children’s) is a not-for-profit healthcare organization that focuses children and women by extending patient care, education and research to the Houston community. It offers a wide range of pediatric patient care services and programmes through various departments and centers such as cancer centre, heart centre, fetal centre, neuroscience center, radiology, cystic fibrosis care center, surgery, clinical research center, epilepsy center, microbiome center, and emergency center, among others. The hospital offers services through Texas Children's Pavilion for Women, Texas Children’s Pediatrics Center, Texas Children’s Health Centers, Texas Children's Urgent Care and Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus. The hospital is affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Texas Children’s is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Texas Children's Hospital Key Recent Developments
Dec 10,2018: B. Braun's Innovative Compounding System Installed at Texas Children's Hospital
Sep 26,2018: Hyundai Hope on Wheels presents Children’s Hospital at Montefiore with $300,000 Hyundai Hope Scholar grant to support Pediatric Cancer Research
Sep 17,2018: Bridge the Gap - SYNGAP Education and Research Foundation Presents Their First Research Grant to Texas Children's Hospital
Aug 24,2018: Southwest Pediatric Device Consortium receives FDA grant to expand development of medical devices for children
Aug 16,2018: GW researchers publish review article on developing vaccines for human parasitesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.