Tesco Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tesco Corporation (Tesco), a subsidiary of Nabors Industries Ltd, is an oilfield technologies company. It sells and rents top drives and automated pipe handling equipment; and offers tubular services, including related products and accessories sales and aftermarket sales and services. The company offers hydraulic, induction alternating current (AC) and permanent magnet AC technology based top drives. It offers a suite of conventional casing and tubing running services for both onshore and offshore markets on callout basis. Tesco serves drilling contractors, equipment brokers and rig builders, independent oil companies, and national oil companies. The company has operational presence in countries across North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. Tesco is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Tesco Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 17,2017: POGC Provides Update On South Pars Phase13
Dec 17,2017: POGC: Low Pressure Flair Of South Pars 13th Phase Launched
Dec 11,2017: Syngenta's Chief Financial Officer Mark Patrick Joins Peers In Leading Way To Support Adoption Of Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
Nov 07,2017: Tesco Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Oct 19,2017: Sainbury’s to cut 2000 jobs in UKReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.