Terumo BCT Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Terumo BCT Inc (Terumo BCT), a subsidiary of Terumo Corp, provides blood component, therapeutic apheresis, and cellular technologies. The company’s product portfolio include automated blood collection system, information system, data collection system, apheresis system, cell processor, cell separation system, pathogen reduction technology system, whole blood processing system, orbisac system, cell expansion system, sterile tubing welder, tube sealing device, blood bag system, and ancillary products for blood centers. Its technologies and systems are used in immunotherapy, gene therapy and cell therapy. Terumo BCT caters to blood centers; pharmaceutical, medical device, and veterinary pharmaceutical companies; hospitals; and therapeutic apheresis centers. The company has manufacturing facilities in India, Japan, Belgium, Northern Ireland, Vietnam and the US. The company has subsidiaries Belgium, Argentina, Japan and Hong Kong. Terumo BCT is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, the US.
Terumo BCT Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2016: Antoinette Gawin Joins Terumo BCT as Executive Vice President, Global Commercial
Jul 11, 2016: Terumo BCT Awarded $1.9 Million from the United States Government to Support Development of Freeze-Dried Plasma
Apr 16, 2016: Terumo BCT Opens Global Headquarters in Lakewood, Colorado
Jan 05, 2016: Terumo BCT Expands Grant Management and Government Sponsored Research FocusReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.