Teollisuuden Voima Oyj - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO), a subsidiary of Pohjolan Voima Oy, is a power company that generates, and supplies electricity. It generates electricity primarily at its nuclear power plants. Its generation portfolio also includes a wind power facility, a coal-fired power generation plant and a turbine reserve power plant. The company holds interest in two nuclear power plants at Olkiluoto, a gas turbine plant, and a wind power plant in Olkiluoto. It also conducts research and development activities in the areas of nuclear energy technology, environmental and nuclear waste, and safety at its plants. The company supplies the electricity it produces to industries and energy utilities in Finland. The company has offices in Eurajoki, Helsinki and Pori. TVO is headquartered in Eurajoki, Finland.
Teollisuuden Voima Oyj Key Recent Developments
Sep 15,2017: Areva NP chief highlights restructuring progress
Sep 01,2017: TVO Gets Good News in Ongoing Dispute with Areva
Aug 03,2017: Finland wants to bury nuclear waste for 100,000 years
Jul 21,2017: Teollisuuden Voima Oyj’s Interim Report January 1–June 30, 2017
Jul 20,2017: Teollisuuden Voima: Partial award granted in ICC arbitration concerning the delay of Olkiluoto 3 EPR projectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.