Tennessee Valley Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) is a corporate agency. It generates electricity power using hydro, nuclear, coal, diesel and other renewable sources. Under short- and long-term power purchase agreements and spot market purchases, the agency procures electricity from different power producers. TVA manages the Tennessee River system; operates flood control dams and related infrastructure; balances hydroelectric generation with navigation; and carries out flood damage reduction, water quality and supply, and recreation. It supplies power to municipalities and other local government entities, and cooperatives on wholesale basis; and retails energy to end-use customers in Tennessee, northeastern Mississippi, northern Alabama, and southwestern Kentucky and parts of western North Carolina, northern Georgia, and southwestern Virginia. TVA is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, the US.
Tennessee Valley Authority Key Recent Developments
Jan 07,2019 TVA extends first public comment period on ash storage at Allen fossil plant
Jan 04,2019 TVA announces alternative preferred to demolish former Johnsonville fossil plant
Dec 19,2018 TVA seeking public input on planned projects at Johnsonville
Dec 18,2018 TVA seeks public input on proposed changes to historic properties review process
Nov 30,2018 TVA asks for public input on future of coal ash at Allen fossil plantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.