Tennessee Valley Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) is a corporate agency providing electricity for business customers, local power companies and distributors. The agency generates power using diverse sources of energy such as hydro, nuclear, coal, diesel generator and other renewable based power plants. TVA provides flood control, navigation and land management for the Tennessee River System. It manages the river system to provide recreational opportunities, improved water quality, adequate water supply, natural resource protection, and economic development for local power companies and state and local governments. The agency, as a wholesale power supplier, sells power to distributor customers such as municipalities and cooperatives. TVA is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, the US.
Tennessee Valley Authority Key Recent Developments
Jan 12,2018: James “Skip” Thompson Sworn In as TVA Board Member
Jan 11,2018: Kenneth Allen Sworn In as TVA Board Member
Jan 09,2018: A.D. Frazier Sworn In as TVA Board Member
Jan 04,2018: TVA Takes Johnsonville Fossil Plant Offline
Dec 04,2017: Tennesseans want more solar power and choices other than TVAReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.