Tenaska Inc - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Tenaska Inc, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Tenaska Inc, Wind Farms Tenaska Inc, Wind Farms, United States Tenaska Inc, Solar PV Parks Tenaska Inc, Solar PV Parks, United States Tenaska Inc, Hydro Power Plants Tenaska Inc, Hydro Power Plants, Bolivia Tenaska Inc, Thermal Power Plants Tenaska Inc, Thermal Power Plants, United States Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Tenaska Inc Strengths Energy Marketing Services Market Position Environmental Stewardship Tenaska Inc Weaknesses Decline in Market share: Natural Gas Marketing Tenaska Inc Opportunities Renewable Energy Production Incentives: the US Increase in Demand for Electricity: the US Renewal of Credit Facility Tenaska Inc Threats Lower Electricity Prices Operational Issues Project Associated Risks Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape Tenaska Inc, Deals Summary Tenaska Inc, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions Tenaska Acquires Portfolio of Wind Projects in Minnesota and North Dakota, US from PRC Wind Tenaska and Soltage Acquire Solar Generating Assets in US Tenaska Completes Project Financing of USD450 Million for Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Center West Solar Power Park in California, US Tenaska Completes Project Financing For Imperial Solar Energy Center South Project In Southern California Tenaska Completes Bond Financing of USD400 Million to Refinance Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Project in California, US Equity Offering Suncrest Solar Raises Funds in Private Placement Asset Transactions Capital Dynamics and Hanwha Asset Management to Acquire Stake in CSolar South and West Power Plants in California, US from Tenaska J-POWER USA Investment Acquires Equity Stake in Tenaska Westmoreland Natural Gas-fueled Power Project in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US from Tenaska BPUB To Acquire 25% Stake In Tenaska Brownsville Plant From Tenaska In US Acquisition Tenaska Acquires Additional Stake in Soltage Recent Developments Tenaska Inc - Recent Developments Mar 03, 2010: Tenaska Submits FCR To Illinois Commerce Commission Dec 07, 2017: Contract Talks Launched for Potential 500MW San Vicente Energy Storage Facility Oct 04, 2013: Tenaska to launch new affiliate for LNG transportation Aug 11, 2009: Prairie Pride, Tenaska BioFuels Partner In Soybean Processing Apr 11, 2018: Hiring For Operations Jobs At Tenaska Westmoreland Is Complete Apr 11, 2018: New Plant Manager Hired for Tenaska Kiamichi Generating Station Mar 28, 2018: Tenaska Completes Renewal Of $1.5 Billion Committed Credit Facility Feb 23, 2017: Massachusetts Schools, Town Cut Costs With New Brownfield Solar Project Sep 20, 2016: Tenaska’s 2nd Large-scale Solar Project Begins Commercial Operation Mar 26, 2015: Tenaska Expands Presence in Solar Development Industry, Pursues Distributed Generation Investment Strategy Oct 09, 2014: Community Joins Tenaska in Celebration of More than a Decade in Pittsburg County Jun 13, 2014: Tenaska Closes $450 Million Financing for Second California Solar Project Jan 23, 2014: Tenaska Names Gregory Kelly to Lead Company’s Development Group Nov 05, 2013: Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Center South Begins Commercial Operation May 29, 2013: Tenaska Solar Ventures Sends First Energy From Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Center South To SDG&E’s Sunrise Powerlink May 23, 2013: GE's Water Treatment Technology Helps Tenaska Gateway Generating Station Cut Costs And Reduce Water Treatment Needs Apr 30, 2012: Illinois EPA Issues Final Air Permit For Taylorville Energy Center Dec 07, 2011: Texas District Court Judge Dismisses Appeals Of TCEQ Order Granting Tenaska's Trailblazer Energy Center Permits Nov 29, 2011: llinois Senate Approves Tenaska Energy Center, Causes Increase In Electric Rates Jan 12, 2011: Illinois Senate Fails To Pass Bill For Taylorville Energy Center Dec 14, 2010: TCEQ Grants Air Quality Permits To Tenaska's Trailblazer Energy Center Near Sweetwater In Texas Jul 27, 2010: Tenaska Receives $417 Million Investment Tax Credit From DOE And US Treasury Department Jun 24, 2010: Tenaska Announces Retirement Of Howard Hawks From CEO Role Apr 19, 2010: EDF Not To Oppose Air Quality Permit For Coal-Fired Trailblazer Energy Center Apr 19, 2010: EDF Agrees Not To Oppose Air Quality Permit For Tenaska Trailblazer Energy Center Mar 16, 2010: Tenaska Midstream To Develop Natural Gas Gathering System In West Virginia Jul 13, 2009: Tenaska’s TEC To Receive Loan Form DOE Loan Guarantee Program Jun 18, 2009: Tenaska Selects Fluor As EPC Contractor For Trailblazer Coal-Fired Power Plant Apr 28, 2009: Tenaska Energy Closes Its 780 MW High Desert Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant In California Apr 22, 2009: Tenaska Energy Decreases Output At Its 780 MW High Desert Gas Plant In California Mar 16, 2009: Edison Mission’s Elkhorn Ridge Wind Farm Provides Electricity To NPPD Jun 18, 2008: Tenaska Announces Non-Binding Open Season For CO2 Mar 19, 2008: Tenaska Announces Senior Management Changes Feb 13, 2018: Tenaska signs an agreement with Associated Electric Cooperative for Missouri wind project Aug 17, 2016: Tenaska’s Advanced Natural Gas Power Station to Improve Resource Efficiency Apr 20, 2016: Mitsubishi Corporation to Participate in Natural Gas-Fired Power Generation Project in Pennsylvania Sep 27, 2011: Tenaska Solar Ventures Selects First Solar To Construct Imperial Solar Energy Center South In California Nov 11, 2010: SDG&E Signs 25-Year PPA With Subsidiary Of CSolar Development To Procure Up To 130MW Of Solar Power Oct 04, 2010: Tenaska Releases RFPs To Secure Coal From Suppliers In Illinois, US Sep 20, 2010: BlueFire Renewables Sign 15-Year Off-Take Agreement With Tenaska BioFuels For Mississippi Cellulosic Ethanol Facility Jul 26, 2010: Tenaska Chooses Fluor's Econamine FG Plussm Carbon Capture Technology Nov 05, 2009: Tenaska BioFuels Signs Two-Year Tolling Agreement With Tri-State To Resume Ethanol Production Mar 26, 2009: Tenaska Selects Kiewit Energy And Burns & McDonnell For Development Of Taylorville Clean Coal Plant
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Tenaska Inc, Key Facts
- Tenaska Inc, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Tenaska Inc, Wind Farms, United States
- Tenaska Inc, Solar PV Parks, United States
- Tenaska Inc, Hydro Power Plants, Bolivia
- Tenaska Inc, Thermal Power Plants, United States
- Major Products and Services
- Tenaska Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Tenaska Inc, Key Employees
- Tenaska Inc, Other Locations
- Tenaska Inc, Subsidiaries
- Tenaska Inc, Deals Summary
- Tenaska Acquires Portfolio of Wind Projects in Minnesota and North Dakota, US from PRC Wind
- Tenaska and Soltage Acquire Solar Generating Assets in US
- Tenaska Completes Project Financing of USD450 Million for Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Center West Solar Power Park in California, US
- Tenaska Completes Project Financing For Imperial Solar Energy Center South Project In Southern California
- Tenaska Completes Bond Financing of USD400 Million to Refinance Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Project in California, US
- Suncrest Solar Raises Funds in Private Placement
- Capital Dynamics and Hanwha Asset Management to Acquire Stake in CSolar South and West Power Plants in California, US from Tenaska
- J-POWER USA Investment Acquires Equity Stake in Tenaska Westmoreland Natural Gas-fueled Power Project in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US from Tenaska
- BPUB To Acquire 25% Stake In Tenaska Brownsville Plant From Tenaska In US
- Tenaska Acquires Additional Stake in Soltage