Telephonics Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Telephonics Corporation (Telephonics), a subsidiary of Griffon Corporation, engineers and supplies a wide range of electronic information and communications systems. The company's portfolio encompasses radar and proprietary communication systems, light weight radar systems, airborne warning and control systems, radar systems, and mobile surveillance systems. It offers systems engineering and analysis (SEG), surveillance, communications, technical and product support services, integrated solutions, custom integrated circuits, aircraft integration services, and a comprehensive range of aerospace and defense electronics contract manufacturing services. It caters to land, sea and air applications in aerospace, defense and commercial markets worldwide. The company has presence in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Telephonics is headquartered in New York, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Telephonics Corporation - Key Facts
- Telephonics Corporation - Key Employees
- Telephonics Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Telephonics Corporation - History
- Telephonics Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Telephonics Corporation - Business Description
- Telephonics Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Telephonics Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Telephonics Corporation - Strengths
- Telephonics Corporation - Weaknesses
- Telephonics Corporation - Opportunities
- Telephonics Corporation - Threats
- Telephonics Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Telephonics Corporation, Key Facts
- Telephonics Corporation, Key Employees
- Telephonics Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Telephonics Corporation, History
- Telephonics Corporation, Joint Venture
- Telephonics Corporation, Key Competitors