Telecom Italia S.p.A. (TIT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telecom Italia S.p.A. (Telecom Italia) provides fixed and mobile telecommunications services. The company offers a wide range of telephone and data services including voice, messaging and data, internet and broadband services for retail customers and wholesale customers. It operates in the mobile and fixed telecommunications sector in Brazil through the TIM Brasil, which offers a comprehensive range of mobile services using UMTS, GSM and LTE technologies. It also operates Telecom Italia Sparkle group, which develops fiber optic networks for wholesale customers across Europe, the Mediterranean and South America. The company operates digital multiplexes and provides accessory services and digital signal broadcasting platforms through Persidera. Telecom Italia is headquartered in Lazio, Italy.
Telecom Italia S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Telecom Italia to name Genish chief for operations
Jul 21,2017: Telecom Italia CEO Cattaneo set to step down
Jul 16,2017: Telecom Italia CEO exit said to hinge on 50 million-euro package
Jun 01,2017: Telecom Italia appoints Vivendi's CEO as chairman
Jul 12,2016: Stefano De Angelis is the new Chief Executive Officer for TIM Brasil
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company