Tecpetrol SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tecpetrol SA (Tecpetrol), a subsidiary of Techint Group, is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, produces, transports and distributes oil and gas. It operates fields and blocks in Argentina, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Colombia. Tecpetrol’s portfolio includes CPO7, CPO6 and CPO13 blocks in Llanos Orientales; Blocks 88 and 56 in Ucayali basin; Ipati and the Aquio blocks in Bolivia; and El Tordillo, Estancia La Mariposa, La Tapera, Puesto Quiroga and Jose Segundo in Argentina among others. The company markets its products to refineries, end-users, local distributors, electrical power generators and industrial customers. It also supply electricity to to the TenarisTamsa and Ternium industrial plants. Tecpetrol is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Tecpetrol SA Key Recent Developments
May 25,2018: Gazprom And Total Express Satisfaction With Ongoing Cooperation In Oil And Gas Sector
May 10,2018: Argentina Offshore Auction Attracts International Oil Producers
Apr 09,2018: Update On Argentina's Vaca Muerta Project
Mar 02,2018: Pemex Signs Contract With SMB For Mision Block
Mar 01,2018: Update On Oil And Gas Production In ArgentinaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.