Technology Nexus AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Technology Nexus AB (Nexus) is a provider of IT security solutions. It provides information technology security solutions and products. The company provides services such as consulting, implementation services, personalization services, hardware service and repairs and cloud services. Its products include Nexus Certificate Manager, Nexus OCSP Responder, Nexus Personal Security Client, NeXus Hybrid Access Gateway, PortWise Access Manager, PortWise Authentication Server, and SE46 Software ID among others. Nexus supplies its products and solutions to a broad range of customers including finance, utility, public sector, and various other industries. The company has operational presence in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, France, India, Luxembourg, the UK, and the US. Nexus is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Technology Nexus AB Key Recent Developments
May 02,2017: Nexus appoints new CFO
Jan 09,2017: Nexus recruits manager from HID Global to speed up international expansion
Jan 03,2017: Magnus Malmström becomes member of Nexus’s group management teamReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.